At Fairfield House, we believe our staff are our most valuable asset and their development, participation and motivation are critical to our success. Our approach to staff development is ambitious and comprehensive.
We are always keen to hear from people who are interested in working in the care sector.
There are five key principles that will ensure the continuation of our reputation:
- recruiting the right kind of people
- investing in quality training for all staff
- rewarding staff well for commitment and qualification
- keeping good practices and new developments in the care of the elderly under constant review
- open, honest and transparent in everything we do
Training is provided for all staff at every level with an extensive programme of internal and external training sessions and seminars to National Care Standards.